Welcome to the Business Strategy Game Guide Blog! There are two parts to this site. The first is the paid guide. It covers in detail all of the strategies, concepts, software features and tricks necessary to win the McGraw-Hill Business Strategy Game. I guarantee or your money back (with a 100% success rate so far) you’ll win the game with the purchase of the guide. The second part is the free site resources. The free and paid resources were meant to complement each other. If you haven’t purchased the Business Strategy Game Guide, the free resources were meant to boost your score and give you confidence in the paid guide. This blog will teach you how to win the Business Strategy Game quizzes, introduce you to the game, teach you how to use the software, analyze the reports and critique popular strategies presented on the internet. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line via the contact us page or on your preferred social media platform.
I am still working on the content below, my blog is still a work in progress.
- Game Introduction Part 1 — Where your athletic shoe company starts out
- Game Introduction Part 2 — How the game is scored
- Year 11 & 12 — What to do?
- 3 Year Strategic Plans
Free Tips Guide
- Free Tips Guide Version 2.0 to download the entire guide. Or, you can view the first five tips on our YouTube Channel.
- Quiz 1 Study Guide Part 1
- Quiz 1 Study Guide Part 2
- Quiz 2 Concept Study Guide
- Understanding Forex & Tariffs
- Understanding BSG-Online’s Financial Ratios
Post-Simulation Comprehensive Exam
YouTube Decision Entry Screen Walk Through
- Corporate Citizenship
- Sales Forecast
- Plant Capacity
- Branded Production
- Branded Distribution
- Internet Marketing
- Celebrity Bids
- Private Label Operations
- Finance & Cash Flow
Understanding the Reports Series
- Footwear Industry Report
- Competitive Intelligence Report
- Company Operating Reports
Best Strategy Invitational
As always, if you have any questions on the Business Strategy Game Guide, please feel free to contact me.