I’d say that Glo-Bus Quiz 1 focuses on general facts regarding the game and operational rules. I recommend being familiar with all the of the screens throughout the game and it’s associated help pages.
The Status of your Camera Company at Year 6:
- Your corporation has two product lines, Entry-Level and Multi-Featured
- The corporation distributes to LA, EA, AP and NA, which Sao Paulo, Milan, Singapore and Toronto respectively.
- Last year profits were $20k. .
- The corporation is based in Taiwan.
- 20% demand is in 3 quarters, and the 4th quarter 40% because it’s seasonal and Christmas.
- Assembly commences 30 days from a retail order, and is distributed the day it is assembled.
- Import duties are $5 for EL and $10 for MF.
- Year 5’s stock price is $30.
- Market Growth is projected at 8-10% annually for Years 6-10 and 4-6% for remaining years of 11-15
Glo-Bus Quiz 1 Beginner Notes:
- Your company’s score is based on:
- Share Price.
- Credit Score.
- Image Score.
- The 4 currencies that interact with each other in terms of exchange are:
- Interest rates range between credit rating scores of:
- A+ 5% to C- 11%
- These rates will fluctuate with time.
- PQ Rating Factors:
- Core Components
- Brand Specific Components
- Special Utility Features
- Calculated features of Worker productivity :
- Fringe Benefits
- Quarterly Bonus for Attendance
- Increase to Base Wage
- Incentives to to reduce Warranties
- Productivity Training.
If you want more help with Glo-Bus Quiz 1, I suggest you contact me directly and I’ll try to give you a more custom answer.