New Glo-Bus Simulation Game Quiz 2 Answers
In anticipation of this coming Fall, I am happy to say that I have very recently rewritten my Glo-Bus guide for New Glo-Bus Cameras and Drones.
I am also planning to film a few new videos of New Glo-Bus.
One of the hardest parts of playing New Glo-Bus is doing New GB Quiz 2.
I have shown here an example question.
Which one of the following actions helps boost a company’s image rating/brand reputation?
1) Charging camera retailers an average wholesale price that is typically 10% or more below
the highest price being charged in the region
2) Making it standard practice for the company to offer all buyers of its camera and drones a
full 1-year warranty
3) Using environmentally friendly camera components and recycled materials for manuals and
packaging for the company’s action cameras
4) Paying camera/drone PAT members attractively high total annual compensation packages,
thereby enabling them to enjoy a standard of living well above the Taiwan average
5) Increasing the P/Q rating of the company’s UAV drones
1) Charging more for cameras will not increase image rating or make friends.
2) While helpful to clients, a full year warranty will not necessarily increase image rating or brand reputation.
3) Very helpful, this will in fact boost image rating, but not necessarily brand reputation.
4) Paying employees high wages will not increase image rating or brand reputation.
5) However, increasing P/Q Rating of Drones will in fact increase your brand reputation and your company’s image rating.
For more help with Glo-Bus Quiz 2, please email me at the Contact me now button.
Grand Champion of Glo-Bus